Re: star in lenny

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 08:58:51PM -0500, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Is there any chance of getting star re-added to lenny?
> I can work on fixing the arm build problem if that'd help.

Sure.  That would be the precondition in any case, though.  If it, in some
way, makes assumptions about various architectures and no longer supports
arm{,el} you can ask for the binary removal, otherwise I think the build
should be fixed.  (It's schily stuff, though.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant