Fwd: Please hint yorick-curses for Lenny inclusion (RC bug fix)

Please ignore, I have just received your answer.

Début du message réexpédié :

De : Thibaut Paumard <thibaut.paumard@obspm.fr>
Date : 27 novembre 2008 14:55:21 HNEC
À : debian-release@lists.debian.org
Objet : Réexp : Please hint yorick-curses for Lenny inclusion (RC bug fix)

Dear release team,

I have sent this request about one week ago and I have received no answer so far. I wonder whether you might have overlooked it.

In addition, I have better understood the bug by now and can produce a more minimalist fix. The fix in version 0.1-3 is functionally equivalent, though (to my understanding). I can upload this alternative fix if you prefer.

Regards, Thibaut.

Début du message réexpédié :