Pre-approval request for geneweb

I would like to get the release team's advice on a possible upload of
geneweb, my pet package.

The upload is intended to fix #500166, severity important. That bug
makes gwsetup (a side binary package which is not vital for genewbe's
operation) to fail doing some of its tasks because the daemon doesn't
find the needed binaries in the right place.

The fix adds a "-bindir" switch to the daemon invocation line, so that
gwsetup can find geneweb binaries.

I also plan to remove a stupid debugging line that slipped in gwtp's
CGI script (it was touching a file in /var/tmp). See
#503849. Actually, that bug could even be seen as having security
implications, I'm afraid (and therefore be upgraded).