Re: Remove cdfs-src from testing [SOLVED]

Version: 2.6.23-4

#include <hallo.h>
* mariodebian [Wed, Nov 26 2008, 03:45:19PM]:

> I'm very newie patching kernel stuff and he explain me some code bugs
> like a excelent teacher.
>
> David Howells is my personal hero for today. Many thanks David.

Guys, you both are my personal heroes of today. Your patch needed a
little fix to compile on 2.6.27 but I had an idea from the previous
attempt to make it compile.

Now it's really working! 2.6.23-4 uploaded. Would RMs consider to readd
it now? I am almost ashamed to request that.

And by the way, cddfs does not look like a real replacement because
cdfs' most important feature (for me) is the easy access to previous
ISOFS containing sessions, while cddfs is pure audio ripper.

Regards,
Eduard.

--
Die vier Elemente: Erde, Luft und Feuerwasser.