Re: acpid: new upstream version

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 04:44:09PM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> > As you can see there only two "features", logevent and pidfile but quite some
> > fixes. So the question is shall we backport the bug fixes to 1.0.6 or do you
> > accept 1.0.8 for Lenny? The interdiff is attached, don't worry about the size,
> > most of it is documentation.
>
> Please upload 1.0.8 and contact us again once it's uploaded and ready to
> be unblocked.

Okay, here we go. The package is in Sid fo r5 or 6 days now. Besides the
upstream change there are two small packaging changes (less noise in defaults
file and usage of a patch system) and one more fix making sure that acpid stops
gracefully if a custom build kernel do not provide the event file acpid needs.

I's appreciate if you could unblock this.

Thanks.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!