Re: [noreply@release.debian.org: e2fsprogs 1.41.3-1 MIGRATED to testing]

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> writes:

> Theodore Tso <tytso@MIT.EDU> (17/11/2008):
>> I'm curious why e2fpsrogs 1.41.3-1 was allowed to migrate to testing?
>
> Otavio said it was DI-okayish and could be hinted in
> <87iqqqnp9m.fsf@neumann.lab.ossystems.com.br>

The changelog has really only bugfixes and them looked really worth to
get into Lenny. They release few crashes and specially those:

   * Avoid a poteintial infinite loop in e2fsck when there are disk I/O
     errors while trying to close a filesystem.
   * Fix a potential infinite loop in resize2fs when a bogus new size of
     0 blocks is specified on the command line.

Att,

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116