Re: Pre-approval for matplotlib/0.98.1-1+lenny4 upload to t-p-u

[Sandro Tosi, 2008-11-13]
> PS: I would like to kindly ask you to re-consider the possibility to
> accept 0.98.3 for lenny: it was already rejected once [1], but all the
> bugs fixed with t-p-u uploads were already fixed in 0.98.3 release.

+1

please note that we can remove all the Debian specific changes (like new
-dbg package) if it will allow us to have 0.98.3 in Lenny.

Yeah, I know that there's lots of stuff to review in 0.98.3 but please
note that matplotlib is the only package in our teams (DPMT and PAPT,
284 packages in total) which is blocking release of Lenny and we would
love to have all the upstream fixes in Lenny.
--
:wq!