Re: Freeze exception: refit 0.11-5

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:

Hi,

>> Thanks. What about getting 0.12 in Lenny?
>
> I'm letting it in in a few days. Code changes are indeed minimal, except
> efiGraphicsOutput.h, but the #inclusion of that file seems to be
> commented out from a debian/patch.

The #include is commented out because the code is already included
through the previous one when building with gnu-efi. So it doesn't
change anything.

The code changes other than the path added for the newer machines have
no impact given the new code won't be used at runtime; the Macs only
support the UGA protocol and do not have the Graphics Output protocol
yet. The changes were already in SVN and there was no point in
reverting them given the code has been tested, is known to work and
known to be safe.

Thanks for the unblock,

JB.

--