Re: [Secure-testing-team] Please unblock gallery 1.5.9-1

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 04:37:41PM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > > Unless there's more effort by upstream and the maintainer to address this
> > > by isolated patches and more detailed descriptions of vulnerabilities
> > > we should rather drop Gallery from Lenny.
> I'm fine with removing gallery from Lenny.  Upstream does not have the
> resources to provide isolated patches.

I fear there's been a misunderstanding, my comment was targeted at Gallery
in the source package gallery2 (which I was I quoted in the Security Tracker
excerpt). Gallery 1.x (was packaged in the gallery source package seems
harmless. AFAICT right now gallery has been blocked instead of gallery2.