Re: Freeze exception for libg3d

# justification: package doesnt work on some release archs
severity 501809 serious
# now most of the mail below is useless, I leave it as a reference
thanks

Hi,

an update how to proceed would definitly be nice. I understand there are way
more important issues than an RC bug (filed as important, 501809) in an
optinional libary with no rdepends, but do I really need to set the severity
to seriouis to get an(other) reply?

Sometimes I guess so. :-/

After thinking some more, I came to the conclusion that's it's actually a
(haha) no-brainer to use correct severities. Mistakes happen and can be
corrected.

[upload to t-p-u?]
On Sunday 09 November 2008 02:30, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> (only symbol file related stuff would be removed).

(compared to the version which is now in sid.)

regards,
	Holger