freeze exceptions for texlive-extra

Hi all,

I would like to ask again for freeze exceptions for texlive-extra, which
is another cleanup release due to licensing checks done by Robin
Fairbairns (CTAN Team). In this course I re-added a file (tkalender.sty)
that was removed in -8 after Robin's decision to tag it non-free, and
Karl Berry's removal of this file of TeX Live. After that I checked the
(German) license text and it is free, which has already been changed in
the TeX Catalogue by Robin again, and reincluded in TeX Live (upstream)
by Karl.

The others are removals following upstream TeX Live for packages where
the licenses are either nonfree (nosell) or no info at all is present
and author not trackable.

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.9-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  This release fixes an RC bug by removing non free stuff, so new
  orig.tar is needed, and urgency medium.

  * blacklist cirth, it has a nosell license (Closes: #504731)
  * reintroduce kalender (removed in last release), it was retagged as
    free-other in the catalogue, German license text was misunderstood.
  * blacklist progkeys, no license information is known and author
    unfindable (no bug, but RC)
  * blacklist calligra, removed upstream, license noinfo, original author
    unknown (no bug, but RC)

Thanks a lot for consideration.

Best wishes

Norbert

ARTHUR	It's not a question of whose habitat it is, it's a question of
	how hard you hit it.
                 --- Arthur pointing out one of the disadvantages of gravity,
                 --- Fit the Tenth.