Re: please unblock lustre 1.6.5.1-4

Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org> writes:
> Could you please unblock lustre 1.6.5.1-4 which fixes one RC Bug (#501427).

> Furthermore I've done a bit cleanup in the debian dir (deleted a patch which
> was not used (not mentioned in 00list), removed svn-deblayout since we now use
> git for packaging, added some overrides for some lintian warnings and errors,
> fixes some lintian errors ( about broken sh scripts).

Please don't do that in the future, it just bloats the diff.

-Standards-Version: 3.7.3
+Standards-Version: 3.8.0.0

Using the fourth version component isn't really necessary, as it is only
used for purely editorial changes - if you are compatible with Policy
3.8.0.0, you are also compatible with Policy 3.8.0.42.

Unblocked.

Marc
--
BOFH #91: