Re: Unblock isdnutils

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 05:38:52PM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
>                                        Also, s390 seems to
> need a give-back, since the build is in Uploaded state since
> a few days.

Building != Uploaded. The package properly reached the ftp-master.d.o
upload queue, but got lost there somehow before being accepted.

>             Or has it been mysteriously blacklisted due to
> the lack of ISDN hardware for s390?

Well, you could ask the reponsible person. Anyway, I asked the buildd to
upload it again.

Bastian

--
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not stopped.
		-- Spock, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown