another SE Linux policy

Below is the changelog for my latest release.  It is required for people using
Xen, Exim, mailman, or Courier-POP with TLS.

I believe that the Xen issue is particularly important, although the SE Linux
policy for Xen is not ideal in this regard (doesn't prevent storage related
vulnerabilities).  Incidentally I hope to get another release done before
Lenny comes out.

The Exim support will certainly be of interest to people who use that.

 refpolicy (2:0.0.20080702-14) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * Allow noatsecure for Xen domains so that LD_PRELOAD will work across
     a domain transition.  Also dontaudit searching of the sysadm home dir
     and allow xend_t to manage xenstored_var_run_t.
     Allow losetup (fsadm_t) and udev access to Xen image files
   * Add support for Exim.
   * Add support for Jabber, including adding the epmd_t domain for the Erlang
     Port Mapper Daemon (used by ejabberd).  Label port 5280 as being for
Jabber
     (the ejabberd web administration service) and port 7777 (SOCKS5
     Bytestreams (XEP-0065) for proxy file transfer).
   * Allow cron to search httpd_sys_content_t
   * Dontaudit logrotate search access to unconfined_home_dir_t.
   * Fixed labelling of /var/lock/mailman
   * Allow courier_pop_t to read /dev/urandom and to do ioctl on it's fifos.
     Also allow it to talk to portmap so the IMAP server can do FAM.

--
Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au>
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog