Re: [SRM] #464778 XSS issue in old tdiary version

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 11:26:46AM -0400, Daigo Moriwaki wrote:
> I have prepared a patch to fix #464778 XSS issue for Etch's version of tDiary.
> Sorry for leaving the bug open for a long time.
>
> With the permission of the release team, I would like to upload it.

The changelog diff looks bogus, but it seems that you didn't reuse
a version number.  The indentation of the includes in tdiary.rb
is weird too, but the patch looks fine otherwise.  Please go ahead.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant