Re: considering alsa-driver 1.0.17-4 for lenny

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 01:25:39PM +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> A month ago the ALSA team uploaded alsa-driver -4 (and -3 two weeks
> before) with lenny transition in mind. As apparently no problems
> have surfaced, I'd like these changes to be considered by the release
> team:

As always when you try to update a ToC by hand `getting OSS support'
slipped through without being mentioned in it.  But that's of course
a cosmetical issue.

Unblocked.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant