Re: Another set of hints and syncs for RC1

* Otavio Salvador [Sat, 25 Oct 2008 10:25:59 -0200]:

> Hello,

> Please sync the following udeb only source packages:

> linux-kernel-di-alpha-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-amd64-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-arm-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-armel-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-hppa-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-ia64-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-mips-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-mipsel-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-s390-2.6
> linux-kernel-di-sparc-2.6
> partman-newworld
> partman-prep
> prep-installer
> preseed
> quik-installer
> srm-reader
> tzsetup
> yaboot-installer

Synced, will be visible with the next pulse.

> # those need to go as soon as possible
> unblock gtk+-2.0
> unblock dhcp3
> unblock console-data
> unblock parted

All done, visible with the next pulse as well.

> unblock cdebconf

cdebconf/hppa just got uploaded a bit ago; wasn't dinstalled yet, so
britney can migrate it yet, which means it will be visible in two pulses
(I'll check that somebody can sync the udeb in time, will try to do it
myself if not).

> partman-base                          # still lacks hppa build

Seems the mail log got lost; I've given it back, it's a pity we didn't
did this yesterday.

Anything else? (Apart from cdebconf and partman-base, which we'll take
care of ASAP.)

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                   Listening to: Madeleine Peyroux - Don't wait too long