Re: Please unblock dpgk-cross for l10n updates

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:29:17 +0100
Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:47:42AM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> > http://incoming.debian.org/dpkg-cross_2.3.0.1_amd64.changes
> >

> +       $(RM) Debian::DpkgCross.3
>
> ?

While fixing the translations, I discovered a bug in the current
package in Lenny where a file generated by pod2man is left behind if
the package is built from the Lenny source package. cvs-buildpackage
ignores the file hiding the bug, which is why I hadn't noticed this
before. I added the rule to minimize the debdiff between the current
package in Lenny and the new package with the updated translations.

--

Neil Williams