Re: freeze exception request for the pootle and translate-toolkit packages

Nicolas François <nicolas.francois@centraliens.net> writes:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 05:52:14PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
>> 1.2.0~rc1 packages are currently in experimental, and I would like now to
>> upload the official 1.2.0, but would like to know if these upload could be
>> done to unstable or should remain in experimental.
> ping?

We (as in the RT) discussed this a few times now, and basically, noone
felt comfortable to let the kind of massive changes that you are
proposing in. We see the point of your request, but the possible
problems seem to be too great.

Marc
--
BOFH #345: