Last(?) round of patches to iceweasel/xulrunner to come

Hi release team,

I just wanted to give you some update on how things are looking for
iceweasel/xulrunner vs. lenny.

For the moment, I have these two sets of changes that are ready:

xulrunner (1.9.0.3-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * debian/postinst.in: Use a temporary directory as $HOME when running
    xpcshell. Thanks Theppitak Karoonboonyanan. Closes: #495311.
  * debian/rules: Exclude jemalloc from kfreebsd packages, as it is
    not built. Thanks Petr Salinger. Closes: #501476.
  * modules/libpr0n/src/imgRequest.cpp: Apply patch from bz#373701 to
    properly close streaming HTTP connections and avoid sucking bandwidth.
    Closes: #491144.

 -- Mike Hommey <glandium@debian.org>  Sat, 11 Oct 2008 09:15:54 +0200

iceweasel (3.0.3-3) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * browser/app/profile/firefox.js: Replace %APP% with firefox in some places.
    Closes: #501540, #502450.
  * browser/branding/unofficial/locales/browserconfig.properties: Change the
    homepage to about:. Closes: #499346.
  * browser/app/profile/firefox.js, browser/locales/en-US/firefox-l10n.js:
    Remove general.useragent.locale prefs from firefox*.js. Closes: #495381.

 -- Mike Hommey <glandium@debian.org>  Sat, 18 Oct 2008 13:59:35 +0200

I'm also tempted to fix #406380 in iceweasel. For xulrunner, I have some
regressions on MIME handling to fix (handling of mailcap vs. gnome,
mostly), and still those nasty crashes to do something about. Any help
on these would be appreciated.

I'll probably also do last minutes changes to presubj files to hint
users to the new MOZILLA_DISABLE_PLUGINS variable that is easier and
less error-prone than moving around or removing the plugins.

Cheers,

Mike

PS: If you feel some other bugs should be fixed for Lenny, please tell me.