Re: Some security-related requests

* Moritz Muehlenhoff [Sat, 11 Oct 2008 01:39:27 +0200]:

> - Please unblock imagemagick (7:6.3.7.9.dfsg1-2.1) and graphicsmagick
> (1.1.11-3.2) for CVE-2008-1096.

Unblocked. (Though the graphicsmagick upload has a big diff for the
Makefile.PL, do you know something about that? Is it just autogenerated
blah? Plus an uncleaned .loT file.)

> - Someone from the release team copied wireshark and some other packages
> from testing-security to Lenny (thanks), please do the same for
> r-base (2.7.1-1+lenny1)

I approved all those packages once they arrived to t-p-u. I can't see
r-base on t-p-u, though, but Luk tells me it seems to have been uploaded
at a time when the mechanism to copy from t-s to t-p-u was broken,
somebody is going to need to look into that now, see what's needed to
have r-base copied over.

> - It would be nice if #497871 could be considered for Lenny since it
> can be used to address problems in PHP's randomness handling

Ok, we have an open thread about that on the list, we'll look into it.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and
day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle
any human being can fight and never stop fighting.
                -- e.e. cummings