Bug in libraptor1-dev

Dear Debian Release,

I spoke to the maintainer of raptor about bug #498027, which exists in
Lenny, and it appears that this bug has been introduced because of a
problem with some other package during the build process. Sure enough,
I rebuilt the package, and found that the "cares" reference in the bug
disappeared.

The change seems related to a libc-ares change, but I didn't look too
deeply. I also notice that the dependency_libs line gets altered
significantly, and matches the one present in the sid package
more. In essence, a rebuild fixes things.

Therefore, I would request a binNMU of raptor on Lenny on all
architectures (including i386), so that this RC bug gets fixed.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah