Please unblock nslu2-utils/20080403-3
Please unblock nslu2-utils/20080403-3. It fixes a number of bugs:
- flash-kernel would be run twice because of changes in update-initramfs
- The beeper wouldn't work properly because of the wrong /dev device
- The disk LED would not come up in some situations when plugging in
the disk, confusing lots of users.
nslu2-utils (20080403-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Martin Michlmayr ]
* Don't call flash-kernel in the postinst because update-initramfs
(which is also called in the postinst) calls flash-kernel now.
[ Gordon Farquharson ]
* Find the input device via /sys instead of hardcoding it. Closes: #481535
* Update the disk LED udev rule to work with USB 1.x and 2.0 devices.
-- Martin Michlmayr <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:31:33 +0300