A bunch of packages I'd like unblocked

Hopefully I don't have to write a separate message for each of these.
I'd like the following bugfix-only packages allowed to transition to
testing:

- libsdl-sound1.2 1.0.3-2 - fixes the path to look for the timidity
configuration file, which could affect people who customize their
timidity configuration.

- mozplugger 1.10.2-2 - fix swallowing application windows on amd64 (one
of the primary purposes of mozplugger).

- rss-glx 0.8.2-1 - reduces excess CPU usage

- streamtuner 0.99.99-15 - just changes the URL to retrieve streams from
Shoutcast, since the old one no longer works.