#495211 - libatomic-ops FTBFS on powerpc

Release managers,

This bug was fixed in sid by uploading a new cvs pull of the upstream
source, which HE as noted, was not acceptable for a freeze exception.  I
have prepared and tested a minimal fix of this bug to the version of
this package in lenny, which consists of a one line change to a file in
debian/patches.  I asked the maintainer if he plans to upload a
fix to T-P-U and have not heard from him.

May I NMU my fix to T-P-U to fix this bug?

Thanks,

stew