Re: Requesting approval for upload of aptitude 0.4.11.10-1lenny1 to testing-proposed-updates

Quoting Daniel Burrows (dburrows@debian.org):

>   The translators might ask for another lenny upload, but I don't

The Spanish translatiobn is apparently under work from what we read in
a recent bug report but late....as often. Working only when releases
are due has this drawback.

Don't wait for it, still. In case it comes on time, it will be in the
next upload.....if you have time for this. If you don't have time,
then maybe next time the translators will not do the work only at last
minute.