Please unblock openssh 1:5.1p1-3

Most of this is relatively minor, but #497026 concerns interoperability
with some HP switches and I think would be a very good idea to fix.

(And yes, it's only 5 days old and still needs to get its mips build
uploaded, but I figured I'd better ask early.)

openssh (1:5.1p1-3) unstable; urgency=low

  * Remove unnecessary ssh-vulnkey output in non-verbose mode when no
    compromised or unknown keys were found (closes: #496495).
  * Configure with --disable-strip; dh_strip will deal with stripping
    binaries and will honour DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS (thanks, Bernhard R. Link;
    closes: #498681).
  * Fix handling of zero-length server banners (thanks, Tomas Mraz; closes:
    #497026).

 -- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>  Tue, 30 Sep 2008 23:09:58 +0100

Thanks,