please include pdl 1:2.4.3-8 in lenny release

Moin,
13 days ago, I did a bugfix upload for my package PDL.
reasons:

- fixes for annoying bugs leading to wrong results in some functions
  (as not every user is hit by them, I did only classify them as normal)

- brings also the versions of pdl back in sync on all architectures
  (a binary-nmu brought the sparc version out-of-sync).

- the opengl bindings did not work anymore due to the perl-5.10 transition,
  upstream is working on a solution, but most probably this will not be ready
  for lenny; I disabled these bindings for the time being, also stripping
  down dependencies in order to ease later dist-upgrades

- one lintian error and some warnings removed

could you please allow this version 1:2.4.3-8 in lenny, i.e. add a freeze
exception?

--
c u
henning