Re: Permission to upload insight 6.6-1.1?

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:

> I'm not sure you noticed, but 6.6-1lenny2 failed to build on some
> architectures:
> http://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=insight;dist=testing

Thanks for chasing this up. So some context for the !Installed packages is:

 alpha:

  [..]
  In file included from trad-core.c:44:
  /usr/include/sys/user.h:27:22: error: asm/page.h: No such file or directory
  make[5]: *** [trad-core.lo] Error 1

 hppa:

  [..]
  In file included from trad-core.c:44:
  /usr/include/sys/user.h:27:22: error: asm/page.h: No such file or directory
  make[5]: *** [trad-core.lo] Error 1

 mipsel:

  [..]
  Built successfully

Hm, so are the alpha and hppa chroots sane? Alternatively, are there any
up-to-date testing chroots for these archs? I can't find a working hppa
porter box and the alpha chroot does not have all the Build-Depends - who
would I ping for this?

Regards,

--
      ,''`.