Please unblock dtc-xen 0.3.23-1

Hi,

Please unblock this package and allow it into Lenny, as it has bug fixes
as follow:

* New upstream release correcting the killVPS() method that was
notworking anddtc_change_bsd_kernel shell script so it takes the VG name
from the config file of dtc-xen..
* Removed the link in /var/www to satisfy the Debian policy.
* Added comments in README.Debian on how to manually activate the
stats page.
* Added missing man page for dtc_kill_vps_disk.
* Improved the README.Debian as requested by the release team.

A full log of the changes done to this stable version can be seen on our
Git web. This branch of dtc-xen is made especially to track changes done
for Lenny (it doesn't have new feature unlike our master branch):

http://git.gplhost.com/gitweb/?p=dtc-xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-0.3

Let me know if these changes are acceptable for a freeze exception, I
believe it should as this has already been discussed in this list.

Regards, and thanks for the work in Lenny,

Thomas Goirand