Please unblock trac-git/0.0.20080710-2

Hi.

trac-git 0.0.20080710-2 fixes #498761 which prevents the package being
particularly usable (as comments in the bug describe).

Additionally, this version reverts an earlier change I made to the
plugin name. I packaged an initial version under a name which was set
by upstream. However, in the second version of the package this name was
changed. To ensure a flawless upgrade from the initial version I renamed
the plugin, but this renamed version is currently in Lenny and if
it gets released, it means that subsequent stable releases should
have the same altered name. This could be avoided by reverting my original
change, as 0.0.20080710-2 does.

The changelog follows:

trac-git (0.0.20080710-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * debian/patches/01-r4147-add-previous_rev_argument.diff: Added new patch
    to fix the 500 server error. This is r4147 upstream. (Closes: #498761)
  * Moved plugin back from gitplugin to original upstream location of
    tracext.git so my renaming doesn't appear in a stable release.
  * debian/rules: Moved the patch target dependency to build-stamp to ensure
    correct dependencies when building in parallel.
  * debian/control: Removed Provides completely and added misc:Depends on
    trac-git as the former has no meaning in an arch-indep package.

 -- Jonny Lamb <jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com>  Tue, 30 Sep 2008 18:22:00 +0100

Please consider letting this into Lenny.

Regards,

--
Jonny Lamb, UK                                   jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com
http://jonnylamb.com                                     GPG: 0x2E039402