Re: remove smc from lenny?

Hi,

Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I understand the bug log of #491590, it seems that the smc (jump and
> run game with a short description mentioning C++) will not work with the
>  version of cegui-mk2 currently in sid and the maintainer appears to say
> in the bug log that he was unable to enable the missing module in
> cegui-mk2 without uploading a new upstream version.

I haven't uploaded it because my sponsors are busy at the time. If
someone could help to upload CEGUI¹ I'll appreciate it. Anyways, I am
trying in mentors-debian@l.d.o

> If that's the case, removing smc from lenny (it is not in current
> stable) might be a good choice.

Someone has submitted a RC bug against SMC, so it will be removed from
testing soon.

Regards,

1. http://muammar.me/~muammar/pool/cegui-mk2_0.6.1-1.dsc

--