consider pango-graphite for removal from testing?

I just learned that the frequent crashes I've been experiencing in
Iceweasel were due to having pango-graphite installed. Since it causes
crashes in unrelated software, I upgraded existing bug #471642 to
severity critical.

That bug was opened in March, last commented on in April, and has not
been responded to by the maintainer. The last maintainer upload was a
year ago.

The package also causes incorrect font rendering in a variety of
applications. I think it's just computing incorrect font metrics,
notably baselines and perhaps extents, though one commenter suggested
that it's mixing up serif and sans-serif fonts.

Since popcon says very few people have this package installed, might I
suggest that it not be included in the upcoming release?

Jamey