Freeze exception for csound

Hi release team. I'd like to ask if an update for csound is possible. It
brings 2 changes that are the reason for the update request. The first one is
that the csound library comes with a few plugins, but they weren't versioned
with the library. This violates policy 8.2, although no bug has been filed.
This update fixes this by installing them into a versioned directory and
making the library look for them there. The second one is that due to a bug
in the build system that we had to work around, we accidentally didn't enable
gettext translation in the install command, which caused the library to be
recompiled without translation support (csound is built with scons).
There are a few other unrelated changes, which is why I was hesitant to ask
for an update, but csound has been in unstable for 59 days now with no
newly-reported bugs.

The relevant changelog entry:

csound (1:5.08.2~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Jonas Smedegaard ]
  * Rerelease same upstream tarball by more accurate name: Upstream
    changelog and other upstream packages indicate that
    microversion is stripped from upstream tarballs.
    This is also an excuse to adjust dfsg extension to be below upstream
    (in case they should decide to rerelease without non-DFSG source).
  * Update CDBS snippets:
    + Update copyright-check.mk to closer match new proposed copyright
      format, optionally break on changes, and cleaup properly.  Update
      copyright-hints.
    + Use new local package-relations.mk to resolve, cleanup and apply
      CDBS-declared (build-)dependencies.
    + Use new local upstream-tarball.mk to implement get-orig-source and
      more.
    + Update README.cdbs-tweaks.
  * Add DEB_MAINTAINER_MODE in debian/rules (thanks to Romain Beauxis).
  * Semi-auto-update debian/control to update dependencies:
      DEB_MAINTAINER_MODE=1 fakeroot debian/rules clean
  * Rewrite watch file.

  [ Felipe Sateler ]
  * Install examples in csound, pd-csound, python-csoundac, libcsnd-java and
    tclcsound.
  * Make the csound library package policy compliant:
    - Make the plugins versioned (they are tied to the library anyway).
    - Split the translations to the csound package.
    This should make transitions easier if/when csound changes ABI.
  * Specify useGettext at install time so gettext isn't disabled.
  * Make pd-csound depend on pd as fallback for puredata, to allow using
    the alternative pd-extended (Closes: #491966).

 -- Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>  Thu, 31 Jul 2008 01:17:52 +0200

Saludos,
Felipe Sateler