Freeze exception for desktop-base

Hi,

we just uploaded desktop-base 5.0.1 with the artwork for Lenny (Moreblue
Orbit theme). The branding includes a lot of stuff (wallpapers and
bootsplashes) but is mostly about png and svg files, so the diff (lenny
currently has 4.x) is huge but should be harmless.

Changes:
 desktop-base (5.0.1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Yves-Alexis Perez ]
   * Update my email address in Uploaders:
   * Relabel background as “Lenny” in GNOME properties. (Closes:
#495613)
   * Add MoreBlue Orbit widescreen as svg and add it to alternatives.
 .
   [ Fathi Boudra ]
   * Merge wallpapers and backgrounds directories.
   * Remove deprecated splash and wallpapers:
     - debblue-1600x1200.png
     - bluedeb-1024x768.jpg
     - Debian.jpg
     - debian-background.svg
     - Splash-debblue.png
     - Splash-Debian.png
     - Splash-Debian_red.png
   * Add MoreBlue Orbit grub and splash sources.
   * Add MoreBlue Orbit widescreen.
   * Add Nightly sources.
   * Add MoreBlue Orbit Splashy theme. (Closes: #495618)
   * Add Nightly GNOME and KDM splash. Thanks to Robert Jahene.
 .
 desktop-base (5.0.0) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes needed).
   * Add Lenny artwork: MoreBlue Orbit.
     Thanks to Andre L. R. Ferreira and Valessio S. Brito.
   * Add Nightly artwork. Thanks to Robert Jahene.
   * Use alternative to provide desktop-grub.

--
Yves-Alexis