Re: First set of hints for Debian Installer RC1

* Otavio Salvador [Sat, 27 Sep 2008 14:48:44 -0300]:

> Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> writes:

> > * Otavio Salvador [Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:10:15 -0300]:

> >> Here goes the first set of unblocks for RC1:

> > Are all these udeb-only packages? If they are not, can we get a list
> > divided in two groups? (udeb-only vs not-udeb-only).

> They are not. I can prepare that list if you want.

Yes, please do.

(I always ask for it because they are handled differently: packages that
have regular debs have to go through britney, and when britney does her
job, their udebs are synced by hand, but udeb-only packages are synced
directly by hand.)

Thanks!

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                                Listening to: Virginia Glück - Impresión