Re: Freeze exception: gimp/2.4.7-1

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:07:55AM -0400, Ari Pollak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please allow gimp 2.4.7-1 into testing. It is a bugfix-only upstream
> release, and they have historically been pretty reliable. The important
> part is that it fixes a crash with Python 2.5 on 64-bit systems.

That's a serious amount of pofile, documentation and makefile changes.
Could you produce a patch we can look at that shows just the
programatical changes?

Thanks,
Neil
--
[..] But, up to now, this Friday was the best Debconf day ever and, no I'm not
on some drugs that makes you happy. I'm just a happy Debconfer.