Re: this week's Xorg freeze exceptions...

Julien,

am Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:24:02AM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 14:32:09 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > * xorg-server/2:1.4.2-6
> > two fixes for the xevie extension, plus one crasher for XFree86-VidMode
> > (all included upstream in 1.5.0)
> Looks like debbugs (or britney?) is broken, bug#211765 doesn't get
> properly ignored.  Can I get a force in addition to the unblock?

well, the bug is in BugsV for unstable.  Technically it's correct but
currently britney cannot know that a bug is tagged lenny-ignore, I
think.  So it's a regression over the buglist of the version in testing.

So that could either be solved by appearing in BugsV for testing and
unstable (i.e. no regression) or suppressing it from unstable's BugsV.
I don't know if there are users of this files besides britney...

Could it be a problem that this very bug is not properly versionned?

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Release Assistant