python-pybabel_0.9.1-9 fixes RC bug - please allow into Lenny

Dear release team,

please allow python-pybabel_0.9.1-9 into Lenny. It is fixing the RC bug
#493742. The diff is rather simple - it mainly adds a "Conflicts:
python-babel" because we had a name clash (in the Python EGG-INFO) that we
will sort out after Lenny.

python-pybabel_0.9.1-9 has just been uploaded and should be in sid soon.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis. (Scott Adams)