sauce: unblock or remove...

Hi,

I did an NMU of sauce to fix the last known remaining /usr/doc issue (yes,
that transition that was started in 1999). In the discussion of that bug Ian
stated that he might ask for the removal of sauce from lenny, maybe not. Ian,
please comment.

If Ian doesnt want it removed, I'd like to see the new version unblocked, so
that /usr/doc will finally become history.

This is the changelog, all the changes are trivial.

   * Non-maintainer upload.
   * Remove code from postinst that creates a link to /usr/doc/sauce, if
     /usr/doc exists. (Closes: #359574)
   * libadns1-bin has been renamed to adns-tools, update dependency.
     (Closes: #490764)
   * Semantically fix broken changelog entry for 0.8.2. (Closes: #497715),
     please note that the actual date I set is not correct, as I couldn't find
     that upload.
   * Remove copyright notice at the end of debian/changelog. (Closes: #499685)

regards,
	Holger