Freeze exception request for pybackpack

Hi,

I would like to request a freeze exception for pybackpack 0.5.5-1 (current in lenny: 0.5.4-1).

Version 0.5.5 is a bug fix release which fixes some severe bugs affecting normal operation of pybackpack. The bugs weren't reported in Debian but would almost certainly affect Debian users at some point. To blatantly quote from my Ubuntu sync request[0]:

"This is a new upstream (me) bug fix release which fixes the following bugs in launchpad:
Bug #126663,
Bug #213117,
Bug #219583,
Bug #224825,
Bug #230371.

Upstream changelog diff since 0.5.4:

New in v0.5.5 (08/09/2008)
--------------------------
+ Fix TypeError in on_overwrite_dialog_response()
+ Fix TypeError in on_treeview_backup_sets_cursor_changed()
+ Fix OSError in rmtree()
+ Fix AttributeError in do_ssh_backup() (bug #64)
+ Add Czech translation by Kamil Páral
+ Fix parts of GUI where text was being obscured

There were no build system or install system changes and pybackpack offers no APIs which would have changed.

Debian changelog additions since 0.5.4-1:

 pybackpack (0.5.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * New upstream release
   * Update Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
     - No package changes needed.

 -- Andy Price <andy@andrewprice.me.uk> Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:44:06 +0100

If you do a diffstat for 0.5.5 you will notice that there are a lot of changes in the .glade files - this was caused by a spaces -> tabs whitespace transition after glade was upgraded, and very few changes were actually made to the XML"

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pybackpack/+bug/268201

Regards,

--
Andy Price