on removing gpaint from lenny

Hi,

gpaint currently seems to have an RC bug makes the X server unresponsive
#497484 when a certain UI element is clicked on.
This is not acceptable.
In addition the project is not very active upstream: 2 messages this
year (in April) on the mailing list, last commit on their arch
repository in October 2007.
As we've not seen much movement on this in two months since this has
been reported to Debian, I recommend to remove gpaint from lenny. gpaint
does not seem to have reverse dependencies.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/