request to unblock microcode.ctl

Hello,

I request to unblock microcode.ctl (on contrib area)

microcode.ctl is a tools to load Intel microcodes
(on i386 and amd64 architecture).
The package includes also a script /usr/sbin/update-intel-microcode,
which try to download the newer version of microcode from Intel
website.

Unfortunately a change on last microcode distribution format: it was a text, now it is a tar.gz of such file, render the script unusable.
So I request the unblock. I've modified only this file
(also correcting an other small bug), and changelog:

microcode.ctl (1.17-9) unstable; urgency=medium

  * update-intel-microcode: new format (.tgz) in newer microcodes
    (from 2008-09-10) (Closes: #498975, #498779)
  * set also --no-verbose option, or it will eventually conflict
    with .wgetrc and --quiet. (Closes: #495024)

 -- Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org>  Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:13:38 +0200

I think it should be no problem to unblock:
- it touch only one script, which now it do not work
- no modification on core of the package
- contrib section is not on CD/DVD
- not an important microcode, so it is not (yet) handled
  by initramfs and d-i.

BTW you could also unblock also the microcode package "intel-microcode"
(non-free). It contain only new microcodes. But in this case I've not
real unfreeze reasons.

ciao
	cate