Please unblock totem 2.22.2-4

Hi,

please consider totem/2.22.2-4 for inclusion in lenny. It fixes
thumbnailing of Flash videos, and more importantly gets the YouTube
plugin back to work, and we definitely can’t live without it :)

Changes follow:

totem (2.22.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   [ Josselin Mouette ]
   * Change the recommends on g-c-c to one on g-s-d. Also move it to
     totem-plugins, which is the package providing the media keys
     functionality.
   * Change the depends on dbus to dbus-x11.
 .
   [ Loic Minier ]
   * Let totem-gstreamer recommend gnome-app-install for easy codec
     installation.
 .
   [ Josselin Mouette ]
   * 02_flv.patch: the canonical MIME type for Flash videos is
     video/x-flv, not video/flv. Closes: #486468.
 .
   [ Sjoerd Simons ]
   * 30_fix_youtube_plugin.patch: Set the server as a keyword argument to be
     compatible with both old and new versions of python-gdata. Fixes searching
     for youtube videos
   * debian/control.in: Fix double Recommend field for totem-gstreamer
 .
   [ Josselin Mouette ]
   * rules: rally disable the vala plugin.

Thanks,