quota => Lenny

Sorry guys, I made a mistake with the last quota upload. I added an upstream
patch to make sure quota starts correctly after a creash, but failed to apply
that patch. I just fixed this blunder by uploading -6. With this upload I also
fixed another problem. rpc.rquotad cannot start without a running portmap. So
the init script now checks whether portmap is running before calling
start-stop-daemon.

Would be nice to see both in Lenny, so please unblock.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!