Re: Pre-approval for matplotlib/0.98.1-1+lenny1 in t-p-u

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:39:56PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Many thanks for the quick check. I have uploaded it to t-p-u. Should
> > you find any other change required, please do inform me.
>
> Hmm, why is setupext.py changed to also use /usr/local and no
> /usr/include/tcl8.4 anymore? Is the removal of the .pc dir also on purpose?

Right, the other changes which has happened is that:

1. .pc has been removed, because there was no point in preserving it
   (it was cruft, I thought).
2. The setupext.py had been modified by hand. I undid that, and put
   the exact change in the build_fix.patch, since I could get it to be
   exactly equivalent using quilt. To verify that this is the case, a
   quilt push build_fix.patch should uffice.

Should you deem that this is not correct, please inform me. But I
am hoping it should be OK, given that the change is only moved to the
patch system, to get a cleaner .diff.gz.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah