new selinux-basics for lenny

I've got another version that I would like to get in Lenny.  This will make a
significant reduction to the number of people who accidentally break their
systems.  The change to the recommendation is to avoid confusion, and the man
page references (the see-also section) just makes things easier for the
users.

It's uploaded to unstable now.

 selinux-basics (0.3.5) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * Added selinux-config-enforcing to set enforcing mode.
     Closes: #498973
   * Only recommend selinux-policy-default, no other policy.
   * Updated the man pages to refer to each other.

--
russell@coker.com.au
http://etbe.coker.com.au/          My Blog

http://www.coker.com.au/sponsorship.html Sponsoring Free Software development