please remove jpoker from testing (was: Re: fixed with 1.0.14)

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org>
> wrote:
> >  1311 files changed, 172664 insertions(+), 35937 deletions(-)

> There is even more change uploaded on:
> http://jspoker.pokersource.info/packaging-farm/jpoker/gnulinux/debian/unstable/src/
>
> Let me know what I can do in order to get the version in debian updated.
>
> Could the package be removed from testing for example ?
> And (re)start from the latest version in unstable ?

I think it's indeed best to remove jpoker from testing now if it's not
possible to fix the RC bug in an uncomplicated way. I'm CC'ing the release
team to request removal from there.

The new upstream version can then be uploaded to unstable and if all goes
according to plan, it will be part of the stable release after lenny,
'squeeze'.

Thijs