remove sendxmpp from lenny?

Hi,

it seems to me that sendxmpp is not of release:
The two RC bugs
  496823 Does not work at all
  497829 Syntax for specifying the connection host does not work
have patches, but the important bug
  427162 Not XMPP compliant with Authen::SASL::Cyrus
aka
  427231 MUST not send default authorization identity
(open for >  1 year)
with the comment in the source code
  use Authen::SASL qw(Perl); # authentication broken if
                             # Authen::SASL::Cyrus module installed

Makes it very doubtful that is is of release quality. In fact, I wonder
whether it'd be good to raise #427231 to RC as well.

Kind regards

T.