Re: Approval for upload of shorewall-shell/4.0.13-2

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:40:02PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> writes:
> >
> > Today, upstream for Shorewall released the following:
> >
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.shorewall/20456
> > http://www.shorewall.net/pub/shorewall/4.0/shorewall-4.0.13/patch-shell-
> >
> > I'd like to upload shorewall-shell/4.0.13-2:
> Why not as Anyway, upload would be fine.
Because upstream does not ship a tarball for  They ship a
tarball for 4.0.13, then just patches for,, and so on.
So, I would have to fabricate a new tarball.  Besides, I find it easier
to just take the upstream supplied patch and feed it to dpatch :-)

Anyhow, the package is in incoming.  Please unblock at your convenience.

Roberto C. Sánchez